Alterman's latest

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Mon Oct 29 12:24:00 PST 2001

I had read that article as soon as it was made available. I believe that I already drew the relevant distinction in a previous post: he thinks that some leftists are unable to see the existence of the positive aspects of American political culture because of their ideological blinders; not that leftists disdain the social justice etc.

-- Luke