Antiwar movement losing steam?????

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:02:03 PST 2001

Nathan, stop raising the ante. Next thing, you'll be insisting on the death penalty for those involved. In my talk, which I will post from home, I called for a criminal investigative response, smoke 'em and bust em, and that drew cheers and applause. I have no ide what position the Coalition has on the issue, but as long as they'll let me advocate it, I say fine. --jks