Antiwar movement losing steam?????

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 16:24:32 PST 2001

> The Sparts aren't Stalinists. They're Trots, and
> despise Stalin.

I know that they are trotskyites but, these days, what's the difference? They are out their "hailing" wonderful regimes like North Korea and China.

I call them and others pan-stalinists...back in the day...late 70s, early 80s everybody had their prefered dictator: Mao, Enver Hoxa, etc...nowadays, it's just one big soup of dictators.

> And they may be zombies in person, but damn, they
> make a fine newspaper.

Why do you say that? I find their newspaper boring...the sparts do have one good quality...they never fail to make me laugh. It would also be possible to do spart profiling...they tend to share physical characteristics...sometimes I think they are from another planet (to which I have no desire to travel)

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx