Antiwar movement losing steam?????

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Oct 30 10:20:51 PST 2001

it makes a lot of sense. in berkeley. to me. to most folks on this list. who on earth do you think you're talking to here on LBO?...

...i don't know what prompted your comment, but if it's my insistence that 9-11 was intended as an act of war by those who committed the acts, then i ask you, so what? just because we understand it as an intended act of war does not mean we have to respond to it in the same old ways... Kelley