Negroponte on Barbie

hncl at panix.com hncl at panix.com
Tue Oct 30 13:53:57 PST 2001

Kelley wrote:

> <http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1621000/1621936.stm>

Gosh--the page comes up blank in my browser. But is this Nicholas "Being Digital" Negroponte, another dimwit who said the mainframe was dead because of the web? -- Curtiss, who remembers some very, very old timers who disliked the idea of web-based applications because it reminded them too much of mainframe page display based apps.