Antiwar movement procustean bed

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 30 14:20:01 PST 2001

If there had been only one speaker who spoke of "bringing perpetrators to justice," you'd be correct to call him or her a token, but the rally featured many who spoke of it. As I videotaped the S29 rally & march, I have visual evidence to prove it. - -- Yoshie

Ohio vs. Washington, D.C.? http://www.internationalanswer.org/news.html Streaming Video: CSPAN - 'Rally Against War & Racism' (Sept. 29, 2001) Listen to speeches from Freedom Plaza rally (RealPlayer required) Streaming Video: CSPAN - 'Washington Journal' (Sept. 29, 2001 Interview with Brian Becker of Interrnational A.N.S.W.E.R. (RealPlayer required)