Clinton Supports Global Justice to Isolate Bin Laden

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Tue Oct 30 19:36:25 PST 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Newman" <nathan at newman.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 4:17 PM Subject: Re: Clinton Supports Global Justice to Isolate Bin Laden

> Max and I agree on far too much not to give each other shit on some
> occasions-- it's the sectarianism of small differences :)
>
> -- Nathan

Or, as Carrol might say, "I can't compensate for the internet's inability to carry tone."

-- Luke