WWP was Re: good news

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Oct 31 11:16:32 PST 2001

Kevin Robert Dean wrote:

> You know, I know about WWPs politics and I don't agree
> with them, but WWP here in Buffalo doesn't seem to be
> following those charactaristics you guys are
> mentioning. So far they've been very helpful and
> cooperative and not disruptive at all.

Yes, this is precisely how they act. Just like religious nuts. They act like they really want to cooperate with you and help you out, while they are manipulating things the entire time.

The WWP was nice and cooperative to activists in D.C. throughout the planning of the World Bank protests. But we learned to look beyond the grin on their face to figure out what they were really up to.

Chuck0