Educating the Taliban

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Wed Oct 31 12:01:01 PST 2001

Pathetic really, ex-Peace Corps spook Gouttierre pretending to be Dean of International Studies fostering peace and brotherhood.

"I've always felt the university could conduct education programs and be a partner with our government," he said. "If I were not involved in these kinds of efforts, who would be?"

Like you had the choice. Must be a nice feeling knowing the government you've partnered with is cluster-bombing your alumni.

Hakki Alacakaptan