Patriotism as Pathology

Peter Kosenko kosenko at netwood.net
Wed Oct 31 13:30:40 PST 2001

And nothing is apparently so all-American as the commercial exploitation of tragedy and mindless patriotism:

http://www.911pins.com/pins.html

Early in the week I got some SPAM about another one of these outfits that is even more egregious in hawking all sorts of pricy pins and flags. For the true American patriot, I believe that Macy's has jewel-encrusted (but maybe just rhinestone) flag pins.

Peter Kosenko

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:54:52