What kind of 'anti-war movement'?

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Oct 31 14:11:37 PST 2001

Dennis wrote:

> > Pretty fucking typical. Why in the hell should anti-capitalist
> > organizers like myself not criticize sectarians when they continue to do
> > the same shit that has screwed up movements for the past half century?
> >
> > Chuck0
>
> Surely you mean "influential" anti-capitalist organizers like yourself,
> right?

Dennis: Why don't you respect Doug's request and just drop it?

I don't know if you give a shit or not, but I've spent alot of time trying to build broad coalitions that involved all types of political philosophies in them. However, there are certain groups among the Left which are simply incompatible with a movement that is decentralized, anti-hierarchical, and uses consensus decision-making.

Chuck0