repatriate bin Laden?

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Wed Oct 31 23:39:55 PST 2001

At 31/10/01 22:31 -0800, you wrote: Re: the House of Saud
>Since the mid-1990s, when King Fahd suffered a stroke, Abdullah has
>taken on a greater share of responsibility. At 77, he has become de
>facto leader, running the day-to-day affairs of the kingdom.

Pity he is 77.

In all other respects this article suggests that the more the imperial authorities listen to Abdullah the more they might find a solution to the just treatment of the Saudi nationals who are suspected of being behind the terrorist attack on the WTC.

Shouldn't the peace movement be demanding an end to the war in Afghanistan as long as the Taliban repatriate bin Laden to Saudi Arabia for an agreed due process of islamic justice? At least we could demand that negotiations start.

Chris Burford

London