Jewish Collegians Prepare to Defend Israel on the Campuses

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Sat Sep 1 14:31:00 PDT 2001

> I'm sure people know the official Israeli name? "The Early Retirement
> Program".
> If you didn't hear this before- no, I'm not making this up.
>
> Macdonald
>
> Source Macdonald?

It has been all over the pages of Izzy (proper name: "Israel") Asper's daily Zionist rag of far-right propaganda here in Canada: The National Post. I was reading it in Edmonton; I don't carry a subscription but my billetting guests did. Sorry, that's the best I can do at the moment- feel free to go to their page and search their archives.

Macdonald