Jewish Collegians Prepare to Defend Israel on the Campuses

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Sep 1 17:45:31 PDT 2001

It has been all over the pages of Izzy (proper name: "Israel") Asper's daily Zionist rag of far-right propaganda here in Canada: The National Post. I was reading it in Edmonton; I don't carry a subscription but my billetting guests did. Sorry, that's the best I can do at the moment- feel free to go to their page and search their archives.

Macdonald

http://www.nationalpost.com/ Your search for "Early Retirement Program Israel" , category "ALL" returned 0 results. Your search for "Israeli assasinations " , category "ALL" returned 0 results.

Your search for "Molson's " , category "ALL" returned 129 results. Your search for "Moose" , category "ALL" returned 60 results.

WOW!

Well? I thought that Savimbi http://www.computec-int.com/bsc/war/archives/sun9.htm and Milosevic supporter, Peter Worthington at the Toronto Sun, might have something to say so... http://www.google.com/search?q=Peter+Worthington+Israel The Fs_discussion 2001-April Archive by Thread ... Pett American Front; [FS_Discussion] Peter Worthington: Ukrainian guard wasn'ta ... shot of criticism at Israel Orest Slepokura; [FS_Discussion] Israeli ... www.freedomsite.org/pipermail/fs_discussion/2001-April/thread.html

[FS_Discussion], is a far right board full of Heritage Front fascist loons.

Zundelsite ZGram - February 18, 1998 ... of the Sun's columnists, Peter Worthington, launched the ... that of the Israeli/Jewish/Allied inhumanity to ... I recommend as Mr. Worthington's punishment for having ... www.zundelsite.org/english/zgrams/zg1998/zg9802/980218.html Zundel was a character in the Errol Morris documentary, "Dr. Death, " on Fred Leuchter, the earnest, fool for the "Holohoax" The Holohoax THE "HOLOHOAX". by Professor Revilo P. Oliver. [a palindrome? spell revilo p. oliver forwards and backwards... http://www.google.com/search?q=Revilo+P.+Oliver&btnG=Google+Search "Nasty Nazis Who Know Next to Nothing." Hmm, lotsa alliteration here with "N" as well...

http://antiwar.com/ see from there> http://www.transnational.org/pressinf/2001/pf125_NATOnumbers.html ]

http://www.tektonics.org/JPH_NNNN.html November 1984. In "The Enemy of Our Enemies" (pp. 114f., n63) I mentioned an amusing early version of the Jews ... www.karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/the_critics/oliver/The_holohoax.html crowd. Michael Pugliese, just goofing around...palindromes and alliterations... http://www.google.com/search?q=palindromes+&btnG=Google+Search Palindromes: World's first palindromic URL? ... Palindromes By Jonathan Bowen, inspired by David Corne. Here are possibly the world's first palindromic URLs: ... Beware of AIBOHPHOBIA, the fear of palindromes! ... www.cs.reading.ac.uk/archive/palindrome/emordnilap/evihcra/ ku.ca.gdr.sc.www/:ptth/ http://www.google.com/search?q=alliterations&btnG=Google+Search