half-assedness

Gregory Geboski ggeboski at union.org.za
Tue Sep 4 14:50:19 PDT 2001

Evidence of typically intense US production norms, probably. Evidence of failures resulting from the "efficiencies" of privatized government functions, almost certainly. Evidence of "half-assed" workers? I'm sure that's what the bosses say...

BTW, am I the only naif who was surprised to find that a private bank processes tax returns for the IRS?

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:03:23 -0700 (PDT)

--- Sent from UnionMail Service [http://mail.union.org.za]