Victory To Iraq

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Tue Sep 4 15:39:12 PDT 2001

This from a man who thinks we should debate whether or not Nato was a sufficient way to stop the impending genocide on the poor Kosovars- and thinks those who call the trial false are simply deluded, but thinks the media is somehow trustworthy on the subject of the trial of Milosevic.

One need not be a Spart to realise that of course an Iraqi (or Yugoslav, or Panamanian or Vietnamese or....) would be a good thing. Apparently your calling in life is social-democracy. Which is fine- but admit it upfront.

Macdonald