Brazil gets 40% cut on AIDS drugs

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Wed Sep 5 10:52:23 PDT 2001

>Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
>>I bet the U.S. government can do a pretty good job in packaging &
>>marketing as well. It sold the world on abstract expressionism,
>>for instance.
>
>Yeah, but it contracted out to a bunch of old money Yalies to do the job.
>
>Doug

If we ever come into power, we'll contract it out to our friends (few of whom are old money, though some of them have gone to good schools). Don't we all have a long list of friends who are starving artists, art critics, & so on? We got no shortage of taste & talent on our side. What we don't have is political power.

bring back the WPA,

Yoshie