Jewish Collegians Prepare to Defend Israel on the Campuses

Todd Archer arch0005 at algonquincollege.com
Wed Sep 5 12:40:00 PDT 2001

Brad said:

>Now, that's how you shut up a rightwinger. Leftist
>apologists are another matter ;-)

>The American-style leftists were conspicuous in their silence, alas. >Still
>dazzled by those Stars 'n Stripes, I suppose.

They were silent, but did they oppose you, or even help out the rightwingers? More might have joined in had you shouted something like "Victory to the Iraqi people!" or "Victory to the Iraqi generals!" Of course, this was a "spur-of-the-moment" kind of thing, so one shouldn't whack you too hard with might-have-beens. . . .

Todd !{)>