Lobbying to rebuild the Balkans

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 17:42:20 PDT 2001

On "Intelligence Online", there is a summary of an article about who has interest in "rebuilding the Balkans", but for some odd reason, I can't get to the actual article (or any other article for that matter, it keeps telling me that the links no longer exist after I log on). Anyway, does anybody know any other details about this?

http://www.intelligenceonline.com

EUROPE Lobbying to Rebuild the Balkans

The billions of dollars earmarked for reconstruction of the Balkans have triggered a lobbying frenzy among major corporations. Although they don’t say it openly, most government leaders in Europe find it only natural that money funneled through the Stability Pact for South-East Europe finds its way back to companies in the most generous nations, and thus to the Europeans (the EU is the biggest contributor). (...). [Total : 425 words].

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 http://www.yaysoft.com