Brazil thread

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 6 18:37:08 PDT 2001

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Michael Pugliese wrote:
>> The UC, Berkeley Political Science faculty, unlike the Sociology
Dept.
>,
>> is heavily tilted rightwards. Only lefty I can think of there is Michael
>> Rogin.
>> http://www.polisci.berkeley.edu/
>

>Really? Even more than the Econ Dept?
>
>mbs

Hey! As far as econ departments go...

Brad DeLong

http://www.reagan.com/HotTopics.main/HotMike/document-12.4.1996.1.html Charles Keating Innocent...The New York Times reported a comment by University of California at Berkeley economic professor, James L. Pierce, "It makes you wonder about the quality of the government's work in prosecuting this case." Pierce was the executive director of a bipartisan commission that studied the savings and loan crisis for Congress several years ago.

http://elsa.berkeley.edu/econ/ http://elsa.berkeley.edu/facdir/facpages.html Michael Reich, the only marxist? Laura Tyson still there? Saw her once debate, on behalf on the Dukakis campaign (!) some Republican Reptile. She whipped his ass. Ever look at her thesis on Yugoslav self-management? Michael Pugliese