nference on Racism:Jewish Caucus Statement

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Thu Sep 6 19:54:59 PDT 2001

I mean Israel. A country founded on that notion cannot remain. It's sad I need to say this, but of course I mean the state not the people.

I would also add in all settler states and Britain (just for kicks).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 3:30 PM Subject: Re: nference on Racism:Jewish Caucus Statement