nference on Racism:Jewish Caucus Statement

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Thu Sep 6 22:25:20 PDT 2001

Doug you quoted me saying the state and not the people, and then asked me where the people should go. Of course Canada is included...I am- poltically speaking- a North American.

It's absolutely a dream world for all the Canadian nationalists to think about a revolution without American co-operation as well.... likewise, it is idiocy to imagine a revolutionary upsurge from the USA with Canada sitting there as some sort of capitalist outpost. To Canadians who talk about the Canadian revolution, I say it's time to get real. Canada must be abolished, so must America and Israel, Australia....etc etc... followed by something entirely new which addresses the injustices of the past - based on equal negotiations. It is dreamland to think otherwise- something as sinister in formation as Israel cannot possibly be reformed. It is cancer on the entire region and must be obliterated *politically* so as we can move forward. Perhaps two states are neccessary- but they will both be new and not racially or religiously based or they will fail.

Macdonald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 8:40 PM Subject: Re: nference on Racism:Jewish Caucus Statement