men and women

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 7 14:59:53 PDT 2001

Well US entrepreneurs are just like everyone else. Of course most think there are not overweight and exercise enough but according to this study 36 per cent are obese.

http://www.entrepreneur.com/Magazines/Copy_of_MA_SegArticle/0,4453,281635--- -1-,00.html Cheers,

Ken Hanly

p.s. surely there are lots of exceptions to the perfect body image that have been remarkably successful on TV. and film. John Candy and a host of other fatties, plus numerous shorties, and women not particularly attractive as perfect body types.

----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 1:03 PM Subject: Re: men and women