UN evacuated

Karla Marx karlamarx10 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:22:42 PDT 2001

The south tower has just collapsed.

For all our so-called power, it is amazing how helpless we truly are.

----- Original Message ----- From: "kelley" <kwalker2 at gte.net> To: "Forum for the Discussion of Politics" <POLITICS at ALOO.NETAXS.COM>; <POLITICS at ALOO.NETAXS.COM> Cc: <Lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 10:05 AM Subject: UN evacuated

> a woman who lives in NYC reports that the UN is being evacuated.
> unconfirmed reports that there were very real terrorists threats against
UN.