Hi-jack fall-out

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 09:02:18 PDT 2001

Palestinian terrorist group denies carrying out attacks

The leader of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine has denied his group is behind the terrorist attacks in America.

Qais Abdel Rahim says his group is against such terror attacks.

Earlier a Qatar-based TV station said it received a call from a man claiming responsibility on behalf of the radical PLO faction.

However, the West Bank office of Al Jazeera says they did not put stock in the claim, which was not broadcast by the station.

Mr Abdel Rahim, the head of the DFLP in the West Bank, said: "We are not responsible for this type of terror attack. We are against it."

The BBC says Israel is withdrawing diplomats from the US because it is feared they may become targets for further terrorist attacks, after planes crashed into the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon.

Story filed: 16:32 Tuesday 11th September 2001 http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_395865.html?menu=news.latestheadlines.worldnews

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 http://www.yaysoft.com