Hi-jack fall-out

Bryan Atinsky bryan at indymedia.org.il
Wed Sep 12 01:07:24 PDT 2001

>From what I remember yesterday (watching it live from Israel here on the BBC
TV and CNN), it wasn't much more than 30-45 minutes from the second plane to hit, than the first of the towers collapsed. And not much longer after that the other tower collapsed. If the elevators weren't working, then that is a hell of a lot of people in the stairwells.

Maybe my remembering of the times is a bit off, but it was not 3 hours.

Bryan Atinsky IMC-Israel English Editorial Coordinator ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad DeLong" <jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 8:47 AM Subject: Re: Hi-jack fall-out

> >Fifty thousand refers to the whole complex including the shops and
underground
> >station. More like ten thousand per tower in the actual buildings.
Three