"sophisticated, precise, well-funded"?

Forstater, Mathew ForstaterM at umkc.edu
Wed Sep 12 08:52:48 PDT 2001

i carry a swiss army knife and have never been stopped or questioned about it. my brace and prosthesis on my legs also beep and i often get nothing more than a symbolic pat down.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Robert Dean [mailto:qualiall_2 at yahoo.com] Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 8:42 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: "sophisticated, precise, well-funded"?

>From what I understsand, small pocket knives and box cutters are
perfectly acceptable to bring onto a plane...

KRD