List reaction to attack [was (no subject)]

Juan Jose Barrios jota at netgate.com.uy
Wed Sep 12 09:12:23 PDT 2001

Leo,

I think you have gone through the very stressing experience of being right there, right?. I live in Uruguay where basically we are used to reading and watching on TV how people kill each other all around the globe. That does not mean we are indifferent to this madness, but obvioulsly look at it "feeling" different as you in particular do in this case. I send my kids to a Uruguayan-American School here in Montevideo and I can tell we are no indifferent to what has happened.

Juan