Passenger Lite?

Gary Bramstedt gbfoto at best.com
Wed Sep 12 11:41:27 PDT 2001

kelley wrote:

> anyone who knows more about flights at prime time outta major hubs wanna
> speculate as to why there were so few passengers on board. i don't know how
> much these things hold and no time to check, but i would have thought more
> than 60-90 at prime flight time.

I worked 30 years for one of the airlines involved yesterday; I was fearing that the passenger loads would be higher but in retrospect it fits. The summer peak

season is over, loads would be down because of the economy, & early AM flights

are often lighter. I would guess that the load factors averaged around 25%.

glb