no trouble empathizing with israelis

j.f. noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Thu Sep 13 06:04:08 PDT 2001

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 at 4:36pm Nathan Newman wrote:

> no trouble empathizing with israelisAnd the attempts to pick
> out anything to denigrate people's suffering goes on...

What incredible horseshit, even for you. If I have heard this line "now I have some idea what the Israelis go through" once in the last two days, I've heard it a thousand times. I never hear "now I know how the Palestinians must feel" even though they take casualties at a 10:1 rate and regularly have their homes and orchards bulldozed.

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com