What is the moral course

James Heartfield Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 13 07:34:25 PDT 2001

In message <NEBBJEMHKLMPEMNJLPEIEEHADBAA.sawicky at bellatlantic.net>, Max Sawicky <sawicky at bellatlantic.net> writes
>This is the most ridiculous post of the week,
>but it's only Thursday.
>
>mbs

Well come on then, gobshite, tell me what you disagree with.

You want to carry on giving military aid to Israel?

You want to keep Afghanistan in penury?

You want to militarise the Third World, and keep agents (like Osama bin Laden)?

You want to make war with the middle east?

Look where it has got you so far.

>Withdraw all military aid to Israel, and re-direct the funds to re-
>building Afghanistan. Withdraw all US troops from Saudi Arabia, and
>suspend the sanctions and no-fly zone in Iraq. Sack all CIA operatives
>recruited in the third world. Publicly disown all attacks on Arab-
>Americans. Try to make peace with the people's of the Middle East, not
>war. James Heartfield

-- James Heartfield