Leo corrected

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 13 08:53:50 PDT 2001

What you say seems to have at least the following implications:

That an intent to fight back against US imperialism is not justified. Why? Is domination by US imperialism a good thing and not to be resisted? Are you a defender of US imperialism? If you are not how can you possibly claim that merely the intent to fight back is unjustified?

Is it wrong to say that West has operated a foreign policy modelled on permament war-footing. What is your evidence that this is incorrect?

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: Nathan Newman <nathan at newman.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 6:24 AM Subject: Re: Leo corrected