[PEN-L:17016] What You Should Have Said

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Thu Sep 13 11:47:57 PDT 2001

>From the resolution on Israel and Palestine at
the ADA national board meeting two weeks ago:

" . . . Therefore, Americans for Democratic Action: 1. Urges Palestine Authority Arafat to take stronger measures to stop all acts of terrorism against Israel and its civilians; 2. Urges the Government of Israel to stop assassinations, collective punishment of civilians, all expansion of settlements in the occupied terrorities, and settler vigilantism; 3. Commends the proposal of Congressman John Conyers for a General Accounting Office study of Israel's use of U.S.-supplied arms against Palestine civilians; and 4. Urges the U.S. Govt to exert stronger American leadership in the quest for peace and security in Israel-Palestine relations."

mbs

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 at 10:35am Americans for Democratic Action wrote:

> Further, we applaud the measured, careful steps and words
> coming from the Administration.

Yep, you were right Max, it is only Thursday and now we have a new candidate for most idiotic post of the week.