Nathan corrected: boeings, buildings, bureaucracy

RE earnest at tallynet.com
Thu Sep 13 14:23:24 PDT 2001

Right. "Weaken" would have been better. Jet fuel, around 2000 degrees Steel weakens around 1200 degrees. re ----- Original Message ----- From: "M.Blackmore" <mblackmore at oxlug.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 4:53 PM Subject: re: Nathan corrected: boeings, buildings, bureaucracy