The 3 Rs

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Thu Sep 13 23:59:37 PDT 2001

I Reject the Reject's Rebate.

Yes, I benefitted from the Shrub's tax rebate. I'd like to donate that exact amount to a relief fund that I know goes directly and quickly to aid the victims of the WTC attacks.

Does anyone know what is the best way to make sure it goes directly and quickly to that cause? Yes, I'm asking for recommendations.

Of course I could send the money back to the federal government, and ask them to use it to help pay for proper security at airports and on domestic flights. But it would more likely help pay for our 'emaciated' security agencies or buy 200 dollar coffee filters for Fawn Hall or something.

Charles Jannuzi Fukui, Japan