Counterpunch article

David Jennings djenning at arches.uga.edu
Fri Sep 14 06:29:28 PDT 2001

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 ppillai at sprint.ca wrote:

> Its ironic that for all Leo's whining about how the left on this list
> has been callously using the recent tragedy to push its 'agenda', its
> actually been Leo with his hysterical and sanctimonious outrage that has
> been using the recent atrocity in an attempt to brow-beat any leftist

OR, maybe he's in real pain. I disagree with most of what Leo says, including what he's been posting recently, but I would NEVER propose that he is "using the recent atrocity", particularly after his personal and obviously deeply felt account of his experiences since tuesday.

I'm constantly amazed at the shit that people feel they can get away with on lists.

-david