Zizek weighs in

Alec Ramsdell aramsdell at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 06:43:54 PDT 2001

In haste we may be talking across one another . . .

kelley wrote:

> i have no clue what you actually were upset about.

I wasn't being upset, which is why your response to my question surprised me. I could have been clearer.

> so, if you
> have something on your mind re why there was some
> sort of weirdness about
> what i typed about zizek v. a post i forwarded about
> a bomb set off,
> possibly, then please spit it out.

I was wondering what you based your "Dude's a . . ." response on--simply looking for clarification. What Zizek had to say seemed interesting and resonant, and deserving of more consideration than your initial response. By contrast, speculation over whether there were bombs in the planes seemed relatively minor noise.

Alec

__________________________________________________ Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help? Donate cash, emergency relief information http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/