(no subject)

Luke Benjamin Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Fri Sep 14 14:26:44 PDT 2001

What's your support for that last charge? Jim Nicholson's rantings on the subject? In an earlier post, I referred to a New Yorker piece which detailed how internal memos written months in advance of the bombings laid out the adminstration's intention to bomb if and when Iraq balked at a weapons inspection. Iraq balked, the US bombed, and Monica apparently had nothing to do with it.

-- Luke