Sharks

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 14:38:42 PDT 2001

I dont mean to make light of the events of Tuesday but have you noticed that there have been no shark attacks reported since that tragedy?

Up until Tuesday, the US had had very little in the way of human enemies on which to blame the ills of the world and to distract American's attention away from our government's vices. As a result, all Summer long we have been blaming our woes on the Sharks. I was expecting anyday to see the Navy blowing sharks out of the water, flag waving patriots taking to boats with shot guns, or Jerry Falwell denouncing sharks as a creation of Satan.

The sharks must be breathing a sigh of relief.

-Thomas

===== <<If the purpose of the action is not to the advantage of the doer but of him who commands, then the doer is a slave, and does not serve his own interest.>> -Spinoza

__________________________________________________ Terrorist Attacks on U.S. - How can you help? Donate cash, emergency relief information http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Emergency_Information/