Terrorists speak English when they think they're alone; revert to Arabic when in presence of others

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Sep 15 03:35:59 PDT 2001

this is floating around the 'net. It's from J.J. Johnson's SierraTimes.com, a low-rent operation that has, to my knowledge, published at least two absurd news "articles" taken at their word far too frequently. JJ Johnson is a rightwing black guy who spews some of the paranoid fantasies so that Pugliese likes to observe with macabre fascination. In his latest idiocy he quotes, the following:

Former FL Flight Mechanic Says More <..> Foreman (a flight mechanic at the Vero Beach flight school that the terrorists allegedly attended) described how, when working late at night repairing small single and twin-engine planes, he would hear the Arab men talking behind cubicles. "I heard them talk about how they hated America, and its people". Foreman said upon being noticed, all the men would go back to speaking Arabic. He admits getting into a heated discussion once over their politics about America. <...>

How utterly absurd! They speak in English when they think they're alone and then revert to Arabic when they realize that they're being listened to?! Really, only a USer could be so arrogant.