International Losses

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sat Sep 15 08:33:41 PDT 2001

Do you or does anyone else know how many people of the Middle Eastern backgrounds are missing & presumed dead in the WTC bombings? I haven't heard the media mention Arabs, Muslims, Arab-Americans, Muslim-Americans, or anyone from the Middle East as victims of the bombings. Have you all? With so many people working at the WTC, I'd think that some of them must have fallen into one of the above categories.

Yoshie

>From local news video in a mosque in San Jose, last night, the report
was upwards of one hundred people from Pakistan and Bangladesh. The cops made a presentation explaining how to report hate crimes and encouraged the people assembled to do so.

Chuck Grimes