Vote.com depressing outcomes

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat Sep 15 09:37:31 PDT 2001

Warning, this is quite depressing. I did a check of several questions and Americans are overwhelmingly voting for more violence, and war.

Marta

Dear Vote.com voter,

As our nation recovers from Tuesday's unprecedented assault on key symbols of U.S. military and financial power, Vote.com invites all Americans to register your support for our leaders in Washington - and to tell them what YOU think America should do in response to the attacks.

Log on to http://www.vote.com to tell government leaders:

-Whether Congress should declare war on terrorists and the countries that harbor them

-Whether America should attack Afghanistan for protecting Osama bin Laden

-Whether the U.S. should end the ban on assassinating foreign leaders

When you vote, your opinion will be sent to Congress, President Bush and Secretary of State Colin Powell.

Please forward this message to friends and family so they can participate as well. Thank you.

http://www.vote.com

If you would prefer not to receive this type of mailing, please click the link below to unsubscribe: