Vote.com depressing outcomes

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Sat Sep 15 23:07:38 PDT 2001

The vast majority of U.S. Citizens either knew someone who lost their life or the life of a loved one on Tuesday. It was as if we, as a nation, all know somebody who was murdered - and we want justice. I didn't know feelings of justice were a ruling class ideology.

Furthermore, the idea that the working class could go to work one day and be brutally murdered by faceless terrorists would make terrorists more of an enemy to the working class than to the ruling class who are not in harms way. Might I remind you that the vast majority of those who lost their lives were not world leaders - but everyday grunt workers.

I cannot imagine anyone, even vaguelly patriotic U.S. Citizen as well as citizens of England, Germany, India, etc. that also lost countrymen, witnessing the events of Tuesday and not be fully ready to go to war with whoever is directly responsible or the countries that support them.