sandspri ng

Christine Petersen quintanus at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 08:31:34 PDT 2001

a wealthy acquaintance of mine places a lot of confidence in Sandspring, which uses an elaborate cycle-based prediction system of stock market trends that involves lots of magic numbers such as pi and the fibonacci series. I'm not so impressed by their 'analysis' where they find a cycle that is some number times pi, because any number is equal to some other number times pi, or the natural log e, and other magic numbers. They could, indeed, have discovered a cycle period of some sort but it isn't related to a diameter of a circle. amazingly, they tend to beat the market average a lot of the time. I've never 'invested' or speculated on stocks, so I don't have a lot of background by which to judge how unusual their system is. During the past month they've totally been pushing gold and heavy metals, and that probably will turn out to be a good choice. But anyway, here is what they were saying to their subscribers on Tuesday:

Anger & Messages from Giza

September 11, 2001

By, Barclay T. Leib

What began today as a series of terrorist attacks on the United States comes just one week short of a date of some significance to students of ancient historical prophecy.

Within the Great Pyramid of Giza a Grand Chamber rises with a much heralded time-line of global history. Many interpret that the Grand Chamber begins with the actual date of Christ's birth in 4 BC (The Romans subsequently screwed up the calendar to make 4 BC his true birth year basis the current calendar we use). And the Grand Chamber ends at a huge Granite Leaf. According to Moira Timms's cogent book "Beyond Prophesies and Predictions," the Granite Leaf shows the date September 17, 2001 -- specifically next Monday, and just six days away from today's events.

Could this date represent some sort of nuclear response by the United States that begins World War III? A week ago most readers of these pages would have scoffed at us even suggesting such a thing. Today, perhaps it seems less crazy to suggest.

One might also remember the famous Nostradamus quatrain that begins: "The sky will burn at 45 degrees. Fire approaches the great New City." -- New York of course being near the 45th parallel. Elsewhere from Nostradamus we find another Quatrain perhaps related to current times in so far as it mentions an attack on a city together with a six day difference:

Quatrain III, 22

Six days the attack made before the city:

Battle will be given strong and harsh:

Three will surrender it, and to them pardon:

The rest to fire and to bloody slicing and cutting.

When trading resumes, one thing is sure: Gold is not going to be languishing at $272 an ounce.