Legalities of a "State of Emergency"?

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Sun Sep 16 15:18:21 PDT 2001

Hi,

This post by Macdonald Stainsby is absurd. Law enforcement officials have the right to temporarily restrict access to emergency scenes and crimes scenes. There are serious civil liberties infringements coming that we need to oppose. Hysterical claims are not useful.

-Chip Berlet

----- Original Message ----- From: "Macdonald Stainsby" <mstainsby at tao.ca> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 6:05 PM Subject: Re: Legalities of a "State of Emergency"?