Israel question

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sun Sep 16 18:22:49 PDT 2001

The below was posted on another listserve and I am wondering if it is a valid claim. My knowledge of history is limited in this department.

BTW in over 4000 years there has never been an Arab ruled state in the Area of Isreali while there has been atleast 4 Jewish ruled states in that time period and the word Palestine comes from Philistine who are no relations to any existing people in the area while Jews have had a 3000 or more history of living in the area without interuption -- ************************** Marta