Appeal to US citizens

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Sun Sep 16 19:44:12 PDT 2001

Probably, but the source is different, hence the political implications are too. OBL is trying to psyche up his audience; I'm suggesting the opposite. He's trying to provoke the U.S. to overreact, and he's doing a bang-up job at that. What is best, to the contrary, is minimization of our popular image of "the enemy." Failure to minimize it leaves our leaders to inflate it.

mbs

Isn't the bombing of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon supposed to be vengeance of some kind?