[ASDnet] Just my opinion

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 16 21:20:31 PDT 2001

Actually Bin Laden is a corporation a multi-billion dollar construction firm that probably wishes that Osama bin Laden would disappear off the face of the earth. Certainly Osama bin Laden's family who own the firm are not about to offer their wayward son a directorship in the company any time soon.

Cheers, Ken Hanly ----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 10:46 PM Subject: Fw: [ASDnet] Just my opinion