CNN found using fake footage

Lawrence lawrence at krubner.com
Mon Sep 17 01:04:07 PDT 2001

But are you saying that you want people to think of your opinion as marxist, rather than smart? Which is the greater compliment in your mind? Someone who says "What you just said was brilliant" or "What you just said was marxist"?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 8:03 PM Subject: Re: CNN found using fake footage

> kelley wrote:
> >
> > At 12:41 AM 9/16/01 -0700, Lawrence wrote:
> > > >>>
> > >MBS:
> > >Now is the time, I would say, to address chauvinism
> > >and indiscriminate military actions, not for christ's
> > >sakes to advance a 'left' agenda.
> > ><<<
> > >
> > >For my part, I will never understand why anyone would ever want to be
seen
> > >as advancing a "left" or "right" agenda. Why not be seen as advancing
an
> > >"intelligent" agenda? Why not be seen as advancing the "best" agenda?
Or the