BOYCOTTS FOR STORES NOT POSTING PAPERFLAGS

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Mon Sep 17 14:04:22 PDT 2001

the last thing i heard, the two women mentioned in the post were as yet unidentified in terms of any organizational affiliation and corresponding organizing infrastructure.

i'll post anything more that comes through.

on a related note, i hear that one german publisher has required the journalistic staff of one of its papers to agree to new contracts enforcing standing "in active solidarity with the USA." unconfirmed . . .

and of course there's now a man in arizona prison for (allegedly) murdering a sikh in an apparent act of backlash/retaliation.